Delicate, over-reacts to touch, sun and certain cosmetic ingredients.
The most common place for sensitive skin to react to cosmetics is next to the nose and on the eyelids.
As many as one in four people react negatively to artificial fragrances in products.
If you are extremely sensitive and cautious about using new products do a patch test first. Apply a small amount of the product on your inner elbow or behind your ear and cover with a small plaster. Leave for 24 hours; any sensitive reaction should occur in that time. If not the product should be safe to use.
When trying new products introduce one at a time; so you know exactly which causes any possible reaction.
Remember that ‘normal' skin may exhibit signs of over sensitivity when over cleansed, exposed to excessive sun or extreme weather conditions.
Expert Tips for Sensitive Skin
1. Spritz cool Rosa Fina divine aura facial spritz (place in the fridge for 5 minutes first) over your skin to soothe. Immediately apply Rosa Fina Naked Beauty Nourishing Cleansing Milk for its soothing properties!
2. Nourish and calm skin by cleansing with Rosa Fina naked beauty nourishing cleansing milk in gentle circular movements. Remove with a damp cloth.
3. Soothe sensitivity with an application of our famous S.O.S rescue me face & body cream, and leave on for 10 minutes as a mask, perhaps do this in a tepid bath with some soothing music and candles! Take deep breaths to de-stress and then remove with a damp face cloth.
4. Warm 2-3 drops of Rosa Fina secret essence face & decolletage oil between palms and hold over your face. Take a few deep breaths and as you exhale lightly press into your face and neck.
5. Apply Rosa Fina revelation intensive eye serum along the eye contour (just on the bone) and Rosa Fina radiance anti ageing day cream over face and neck for their healing properties; the secret of the Andes!
Therapist Tips: Spritz cool Rosa Fina divine aura facial spritz on skin whenever it feels irritated. Only wash face with warm water to prevent redness. Avoid too much make-up. Don't forget to protect lips with Rosa Fina smooch penetrating lip salve!